Explore Reykjavík’s many museums, galleries and parks and get to know the world’s northernmost capital better with the 24-Hour Reykjavík City Card. This purchase is perfect for every traveller who wishes to experience the heart of Iceland’s capital at the best possible price.
The card gives free access to all City Museums and Galleries, including the National Gallery and Museum. If you plan to visit more than two museums, you’ll be saving money with the Reykjavík Card.
It is also valid for the Reykjavík Family Park and Zoo, public transport, the seven geothermal pools in the capital area as well as offering wallet-friendly discounts to numerous interesting locations and activities throughout the city. You’ll also get discounts at various restaurants, shops and cafés, and on a number of tours that operate within the city center.
- Free entry to Reykjavík’s best museums and galleries
- Free entry to Reykjavík Zoo and Family Park
- Free entry to Reykjavík’s thermal pools, hot pots and saunas
- Free use of public bus transport, “Strætó”, in Reykjavík and the capital area
- Free ferry ride to Viðey, a beautiful historic island on the ord of Reykjavík
- Great discounts and offers on concerts, restaurants, attractions, tours and more throughout Reykjavík area
3 cards to choose from; 24, 48 or 72 hours. For more information, please visit VisitReykjavik